Over the years I have had a great many projects, most of which have been chronicled on this blog. The majority of them I leave alone once I have finished with them and never return to.
Windows Taskbar Monitor however is one of the rare tools that I actually still use one a daily basis. So when it stopped working the other day due to a patch in Windows 8 I decided to spare an hour to patch it up.
While I was there I decided to removed the “MEM”, “CPU” and “NET” prefixes from the title bars as they weren’t needed really and just took up more bar space.
I have pushed the source as usual to GitHub, you can grab the release here: https://github.com/mikecann/Windows7-Taskbar-Monitor/releases/tag/0.4