Dont think I have blogged about this yet, so im doing so now.
Im planning on entering the 18th Ludum Dare compo, starting this sat. This will be my very first entry and im quite excited!
For those not in the know the Ludum Dare competition is a competition for Indie Games Developers. You have 48 to make a game (practically) from scratch. Its a solo competition so I cant call in my partner in crime olip.co.uk to do the artwork for me.
Rules are as follows:
- You must work alone (solo).
- All game code and content must be created within the 48 hours.
- Games must be based on the theme.
- All libraries, middleware, content creation, and development tools are allowed.
- Source code must be included.
The themes for this edition of the compo are currently being voted on here.
I doubt I will be able to come up with much in the 48 hour limit, but im hoping to get at least something remotely playable!