This post was copied from my site AboveUnder.com a site dedicated to my travel drone photography.
Finally after months of planning we have finally taken off on our epic 5-month camping trip around Australia. We have been discussing this for ages and im so happy that its finally here.
There so many things I want to see and do heres a few:
- Meet some of the most laid-back awesome people in the world
- Try ‘Damper’
- Scooter around Broome
- Admire the beauty of the Milky Way without any artificial light to obscure it
- Freedive with some fishies in the Great Barrier Reef (before its too late!)
- Not get eaten by any of the ‘friendly’ wildlife
- See some of the more remote areas of the Australian outback
- Take loads of spectacular drone photos and upload them here on AboveUnder.com
We are going to be blogging as we go around so if you are interested in follow along then please so subscribe (see below).
First up is the sand dunes of Lanclin and the windy coast of Kalberri, stay tuned for updates on that soon!